September 19, 2011

Let’s get this rolling

I don’t really know what it is that I’m doing here, but I guess that even knowing what you don’t know is a good start.  So, here we go – a lot of things to write about and a lot more to learn about.  Welcome to Dana’s blog, dear reader; yet another food blogger you might say, but who cares?

I’ve been thinking of starting a food blog for six months now.  You know how they say that if you want to start a blog you should do it today, not tomorrow, not next week.  Well, six months later, I finally decided to take a shot at it.  And here’s, in a nutshell, what I want to do.  Writing this blog is my opportunity to share with you my favorite recipes from my favorite famous celebrity chefs, cookbooks and food magazines, as well as my grandmother’s specialties, which filled my childhood with amazing flavors and fun memories in good old Transylvania. 

But this is not all I’m going to share with you.  Both my husband, Adrian, and I are foodies and we love to travel.  Although we love our beloved Steel City, we also love exploring different places, restaurants and cuisines in the US, Canada, Europe and anywhere else our curiosity takes us.  Last year, we went on 14 different adventures.  This year, we are on track with 7 new ones.  At the end of the day, I hope that with the help of my blog you’ll get some good ideas on what to make or where to go for dinner tonight.

So, this is it.  I hope you’ll stop by and enjoy the ride!  I know I will!       

No comments:

Post a Comment